November 3, 2011

A Holiday Wreath


I've started my holiday decorating with a simple wreath for my front door.  


Every time I go to the craft store I longingly gaze at all the pretty wreaths.  Then I stroll on, because I can't get myself to spend $20+ dollars on one.  When I saw how inexpensive this unfinished twig wreath was (something like $3.00 or $4.00) I decided to try making one from scratch.  I found some berries for a buck a piece and a couple of  star ornaments for not much more.


Put them all together and my door is dressed for the upcoming months.

6 comments:

thingsforboys said...

so simple, yet so beautiful!

Keith and Stacy said...

Haha. I kept trying so hard to figure out why you put the letter "D" on your wreath. Then I remembered it was your apartment letter. I love the wreath! It's so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, Kim, that is just gorgeous! Simple, natural...love it! Yay for linking up to the party!

Anonymous said...

I love its stylish simplicity:) God bless x

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Love how it frames the D!

Jenn said...

Wow - I would love to have this wreath!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...