November 12, 2011

Create Thank You Cards with My Memories Suite

Think to thank this holiday season with a simple card.

I designed these thoughtful gestures using My Memories Suite.  This digital scrapbooking software is not only great for documenting life's most memorable moments, but you can also make a lot of other things too-like calendars, slide shows, and cards to name a few!

To make these cards, I used the following two Designer Packs, which I got for free because I liked the My Memories FB page (get a $5.00 credit just for liking them!)

After downloading the embellishments to my computer, I opened up the software and came up with this design.  I saved it as a JPEG and inserted into Microsoft Office where I decreased the size and arranged it so that when printed it could be folded into a card.

Turned out cute, don't ya think?!  I thought the printing quality was excellent and will be designing up some more.

Use the code on my sidebar for an awesome discount! ($10.00 off purchase of software + $10.00 credit to store)


Amy said...

Kim! These are gorgeous! I'm going to go "like" them and get my coupon! Thanks for linking to Shine On Fridays!

love. lindsey said...

Hi Kim! I awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award! Check out the details on my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...