October 18, 2011

Dancing Skeletons + Free Halloween Printables

I am in love.


Isn't this font clever?  I have had so much fun playing with it,


making fun Halloween printables. 


And the collection wouldn't be complete without some Speciman Art:



This has got to be one of my favorite fonts ever.  Fittingly named Tango Macabre, you can download it for free here.

I have made the alphabet and eye exam posters available to print as PDF's for the next 30 days (via freepdfhosting.com).  Click here and here.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amanda Anne said...

How funny are these? Found you via OneArtsyMama - and now I'm a follower!

Amanda
scrapproject365.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So cute! i love it, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Followed the link and it was trying to make me put in my personal info and take one of those stupid surveys to get a "$1000 Wal Mart giftcard"

Laura Prascher said...

Adorable! Just wanted to let you know that I included this in my free printables roundup :D Thanks for sharing! http://theroadtocrazy.blogspot.com/2014/10/31-days-of-halloween-2014-day-7-free.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...