October 3, 2011

I'm a COLOURlover: Halloween Inspired Color Palettes

I'm pulling out the Halloween decorations today and will be making some new ones to add to them this week.  I've created several color palettes to get my wheels turning.


I know there will be lots of orange.  And how about some white and gray? 




Of course there will be little splashes of green and purple.


Mix them all together and you have Halloween.  What colors will you be using this spooky season?
Want to make your own color palettes?  Check out COLOURlovers.  You won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Kim, I wanted to let you know that I have featured your felted acorn that you linked up to "Turning the daunting into the do-able" link party at Project Queen. I also have to let you know that JAYNA IS ADORABLE!!! OMgosh the pics are amazing.

Can't wait to see what you do with your Halloween color pallets. Hope you stop by tomorrow (Tuesday) and link up another project. I enjoy visiting your blog.

mcreysme said...

additional hints Extra resources page look at this site read this post here Discover More

Unknown said...

h0v88d4a98 o9z72b4u70 n2y45a6p87 q0t04l4h39 s0c25g8u37 o6h66f3h21

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...